The message "Receiving Transmitter Settings" typically means the transmitter is unable to reconnect to service.
If you receive this message, please contact our Support Team, and try connecting the transmitter via Ethernet to your clinic's network as a workaround in the meantime.
To connect the transmitter via Ethernet to your clinic's network
In order to connect the transmitter via Ethernet to your clinic's network, you will first need to send the transmitter's required network settings to your IT department. This will allow them to complete the whitelisting required for the transmitter to transfer data successfully over your network.
NOTE: When using an Ethernet connection, it is best that the following URLs and ports are allowed through any firewalls within the network:
In some cases you may need to make sure large files are not being blocked (if only larger insulin pumps/CGM devices are being blocked):
- us.upload.glooko.com - port 80, 443 (US customers)
- mk3u.diasend.com - TCP (proprietary) - port 55713
- mk3r.diasend.com - TCP (https) - port 443
- ipv4.connman.net - TCP (http) - port 80, 443
- [0-3].glooko.pool.ntp.org - UDP (NTP) - port 123
- api.glooko.com* TCP (https) 443
- connector.glooko.com https 443