If you're having trouble syncing your NFC (near field communication) capable diabetes device via the Glooko mobile app, ensure the following:
- Make sure your mobile device is capable of NFC and determine where the NFC antenna is located. If you are unsure if your phone is NFC compatible or the location of your NFC antenna, you may check against the third-party maintained NFC Compatible phone list or refer to your phone's manufacturer support. Common phone manufacturer's support sites are provided for your convenience:
- Make sure the NFC capability is enabled on your mobile device. This is typically enabled within the mobile device's Settings. For questions about enabling NFC on your device, please reach out to your phone's manufacturer support.
- Ensure the NFC-capable diabetes device is within close range to your mobile device.
- You may need to press your diabetes device against your mobile device's NFC spot.
- Occasionally, phone cases may interfere with NFC. If you continue to experience trouble, please try removing your phone case.
- Ensure both the diabetes device and the mobile phone are held stable throughout the upload process, as movement may cause loss of connection and prevent a successful upload.
For any questions related to your phone's NFC capabilities, please reach out to your phone manufacturer.
Still having uploading trouble? Reach out to our Support Team for assistance!