In the event that you have followed the steps outlined in our Help Center article: How do I connect my Omnipod DASH™ Cloud account to Glooko®? and you find that your account is stuck in “Pending", please follow the below verification and troubleshooting steps provided to us by Insulet Omnipod™ Product and Support teams.
Check DASH PDM Build Version:
- PDM Device
- Scroll to bottom of screen: Software Update
- The build version will be shown
If your DASH is currently on build version 1.0.50, please contact Insulet Support for assistance updating your build version.
Verify that the PDM is connected to wi-fi successfully and use the below steps if not:
The PDM must be connected to a secure Wi-Fi network to successfully upload data to Glooko. For the best user experience, the PDM should be connected to Wi-Fi every night at midnight.How to enable Wi-Fi:
- On the Home Screen tap the Hamburger menu in upper left
- Under Settings, tap PDM Device
- Turn Wi-Fi on by tapping the toggle button
- Under Wi-Fi tap Disconnected
- Tap your network
- Type in password
- Tap Connect
- On the upper right of screen, tap on the three dots
- Tap Advanced
- Tap Keep Wi-Fi on During Sleep
- Tap Always
Per Insulet Corporation - Please note: For security reasons, the PDM cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network that requires the user to accept any terms and conditions through an Internet browser. In some scenarios (e.g. using a hotel Wi-Fi network) it may appear that the PDM is connected to Wi-Fi, however, the connection is not established because the user is unable to accept the necessary terms and conditions.
To mitigate this issue, check if PDM data is flowing to the Insulet cloud with these steps:
- Tap the Hamburger Menu in top left of your DASH PDM screen
- Scroll Down to 'About' section/screen
- Check that the Last Sync to Cloud Date is now/recent
a. If it is not, try turning Airplane mode on and off: - Menu - > Settings -> PDM Device -> turn Airplane Mode ON and then Turn OFF
b. If they are still not connected, perform a manual sync of the DASH, and if data still does not populate following next midnight sync contact Insulet Product Support
How to perform manual sync of DASH: How do I upload an Omnipod DASH™ using my computer?
Additional Insulet Support contact info is: