This is a step-by-step guide to uploading your Omnipod® System data using your computer and Glooko's Omnipod® Web Uploader. After uploading is complete, you can view your data in the Glooko web and mobile (Android or iOS) apps.
NOTE: If you are using an Omnipod® 5, your device may only sync wirelessly. For information on syncing your Omnipod® 5, please see our article How do I connect my Omnipod® 5 with Glooko?
Before getting started, you will need:
- A PC or Mac computer with a compatible web browser
- Your Omnipod® System
- A USB-A or USB-Mini cable (if you need to order a new cable, you can do so via the Glooko webstore)
To upload your Omnipod® data
- Go to my.glooko.com in your web browser and sign into your Glooko account.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top-right of your Glooko web app.
- Select Settings.
NOTE: You can also access your Profile by clicking the Profile link beside your name on the Summary screen.
- Scroll down to the Apps & Devices section, and click Upload Omnipod® PDM.
- Plug the USB-A side of the USB cable into your computer and the other end into your Omnipod® System.
- You will hear a single beep and the Omnipod® device will read "Preparing Data."
- Next, you will hear a series of beeps and the Omnipod® device will read "USB device ready" to let you know the Omnipod® is ready.
- Select Upload on the popup to launch the file explorer window
- Either Finder (Mac) or Windows Explorer (PC) will open to the available resources on your machine. Select the Omnipod® device (usually called "NO NAME" on Mac or "Removable Disk" on PC).
- Locate and select the .ibf file. Click to open.
- You may receive a popup asking you to confirm the serial number of the device. You can learn more about this in our article OmniPod Device serial numbers do not match when uploading
- A progress bar will display the status of the upload in your Glooko web app.
- When the upload is complete, click Done to close the window or View Data to view your newly uploaded data.
If you're still having trouble uploading your Omnipod® System data, contact our Support Team.
Looking for instructions on uploading an Omnipod® DASH™? Click here!