Please note: The Billing Export feature is only available for clinics utilizing the Population Health feature. If you are interested in adding Population Health to your subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Billing Export provides your clinic the ability to export data related to your patient's remote syncing usage, allowing your clinic to bill for remote monitoring services.
Interested in seeing the Billing Export in action? Visit our article Training Video: Accessing the Billing Export Feature!
To access the Billing Export:
- From your Glooko account, select the account initials in the top right and choose Population Health
- Once in Population Health, select the account initials in the top right again and choose Export User Data
- Select the date range from the pop-up on screen and select Apply
- On the confirmation screen, select Export
- The export may take approximately 20-30 seconds to generate dependent on the amount of data.
- A pop-up screen with the password for the CSV file will appear. Copy the password or type it in to open the CSV data file
- The export will open in CSV format