Glooko Administrators have access to administrative settings in Population Tracker, including the ability to manage professional users for the clinic.
NOTE: If you would like to have an Administrator added to your account, please contact your Glooko account representative directly or reach out to our Support Team.
In this article, you can learn how to:
To access administrative settings:
- Click the drop-down menu at the top-right of your Population Tracker.
- Select Manage Clinic.
After navigating to the Manage Clinic screen:
- Click on the Professional Users tab to view a list of all professional users previously and currently associated with your provider group site.
- Here, you have the option to:
- Edit a professional user: Click the blue pencil icon beside the user's name to edit the user's First Name, Last Name or Email Address. Click Save to save your changes or Cancel to exit without saving.
- Delete a professional user: Click the blue pencil icon beside the user's name and click Remove User.
- Add a new professional user: Click Add New Professional User at the top-right of the screen and enter the user's First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Click Create to create the user account or Cancel to exit without saving.
- Click the back arrow to return to your Population Tracker's Home screen.