Uploading the Omnipod DASH™ on the web is simple - via the Glooko Uploader! Just follow the steps below.
Before getting started:
- Confirm that the Glooko Uploader is installed on your desktop (for instructions, see How do I install the Glooko® Uploader?).
- Ensure that the Glooko Uploader is not open.
- Have your USB-A to Micro cable ready (but do not yet attach this to your computer or your DASH PDM).
NOTE: The USB-A to Micro cable came with your Starter Kit and is used to charge the DASH PDM. If you need to order a new cable, you can do so via the Glooko webstore. Shipping from the webstore is only available in the US.
To upload your Omnipod DASH™
Part 1: Update the data file on your DASH PDM
- Turn your DASH PDM off, then turn it back on.
- Enter your PIN Code to unlock your DASH.
- Plug one end of your USB-A to Micro cable into your computer and the other end of your cable into your DASH PDM.
- Tap Export on the DASH PDM to export your data.
- Tap Done/OK.
- The new data file should now be created and updated on your DASH PDM.
Part 2: Upload the data to Glooko Uploader
- Unplug your DASH PDM from the cable.
- Ensure that it is on and unlocked.
- Plug the cable back into your DASH PDM.
- Tap the Export option on your DASH PDM.
- Open the Glooko Uploader software on your computer and ensure you are logged into your Glooko account. The data upload will begin automatically.
- Once the upload has completed, click Done.
Having trouble uploading? See I'm having trouble uploading my Omnipod DASH™ via Glooko® Uploader.