Uploading the Omnipod DASH™ on the web is simple - via the Glooko Uploader! Just follow the steps below.
Before getting started:
- Confirm that the Glooko Uploader is installed on your desktop (for instructions, see How do I install the Glooko® Uploader?).
- Ensure that the Glooko Uploader is not open.
- Have your USB-A to Micro cable (which came with your Starter Kit and is used to charge the DASH PDM) ready.
- NOTE: If you need to order a new USB-A to Micro cable, you can do so via the Glooko webstore.
To upload your Omnipod DASH™
- Plug your USB-A to Micro cable into your computer.
- Unlock the DASH PDM, and while unlocked, plug it into the other end of your USB-A to Micro cable.
- Tap Export on the DASH PDM, then tap Done.
- Open the Glooko Uploader software on your computer and ensure you are logged into your Glooko account. The data upload will begin automatically.
- Once the upload is complete, click View Data to view your data in your Glooko account.
Having trouble uploading? See I'm having trouble uploading my Omnipod DASH™ via Glooko® Uploader.