This is a step-by-step guide to uploading your patient's Omnipod® PDM data using your clinic's computer and Glooko's Omnipod® Web Uploader.
Uploading an Omnipod® System
In order to upload a patient's Omnipod® EROS via the Web Uploader option, please follow these steps:
- Log into clinic account on my.glooko.com
- For an existing patient: click patient's name, then click the Upload Omnipod PDM option
- For a new patient: click Create Patient Account, fill out the information, then click the Upload Omnipod System Data
- Plug the Omnipod® System into the computer
- The Omnipod® System will beep 4 times, then display USB Device Ready
- Then click Upload Omnipod System Data
- Select the location of the file (Removable Disk or USB Drive)
- Open the file with today's date in the name
- Once the upload is complete, choose Done to exit, or View Data to view patient's data.
Uploading an Omnipod DASH™
In order to upload the Omnipod DASH via the Web Uploader option, please follow the steps below. Before beginning, please do the following:
- Please turn the DASH off.
- Please make sure that you do not have any cables plugged into your computer or your DASH
- Using the cable that came with the device or the cable supplied by Glooko, please use the following steps:
- Turn on the DASH
- Enter the pin code to unlock the DASH
- Plug the USB cable into the computer and then into your DASH
- When prompted, choose “Export data” and then Done/Ok
- Make sure that the DASH is still on and unlocked.
- Log into your clinic account on my.glooko.com
- For an existing patient: click patient's name, then click Upload Omnipod PDM
- For a new patient: click Create Patient Account, fill out the information, then click Upload Omnipod System Data
- If asked to select which Omnipod model you use, select the Omnipod System option NOT the DASH regardless of what you use.
- Open the file: Android
- Open the file: Internal Storage.
- Open the file with today's date in the name.
- Once the upload is complete, choose “Done” to exit, or “View Data” to view patient's data.