At Glooko, we're always listening to user feedback and using it as a basis for improvements to our platforms. Please find our release notes (summaries of new features, integrations, product enhancements and bug fixes) for the Glooko provider dashboard (Population Tracker) below.
Have suggestions for a new product feature or enhancement? Let us know!
Release Version 20.4.2
JUNE 16, 2020
- New device support! We're proud to announce the latest set of devices compatible with the Glooko platform. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
- Insulet Omnipod DASH™ Cloud - Android, iOS, PC/Mac
Release Version 20.4.1
JUNE 4, 2020
- New device support! We're proud to announce the latest set of devices compatible on the Glooko platform. Learn more at glooko.com/compatibility.
Release Version 20.4
May 18, 2020
- We've made it easier to capture data in your electronic health record (EHR) system while working with Glooko!
- With our new Copy Key Stats feature enabled, your clinic can easily copy key clinical statistics from Population Tracker and paste them directly into an EHR system.
- Using Glooko's HL7 and FHIR-compatible Statistics API, clinics can automatically store blood glucose (BG), continuous glucose monitor (CGM) and insulin data in an EHR flowsheet.
- Interested in getting started? Contact your account representative today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Onboarding hundreds or thousands of new patients? The Glooko API has you covered.
- Automate the process of creating new patient accounts, connecting patients to your clinic and inviting patients to complete onboarding via email.
- Contact your account representative at email@example.com to get started.
Release Version 20.3
APRIL 28, 2020
- Our new Mellitus Health integration enables healthcare providers to prescribe digital therapeutics for insulin titration. Mellitus Health's FDA-cleared Insulin Insights™ software makes precision insulin dosing recommendations in seconds, enabling clinicians to optimize insulin regimens using all types of insulin.
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) privacy enhancements for all users during the registration process.
- Optimized data syncing with CGMs
- New device compatibility:
- New Bluetooth-enabled devices:
- GlucoCard Shine Connex (Android, iOS, Uploader, Transmitter)
- ReliOn Premier Blu (Android, iOS, Uploader, Transmitter)
- New Bluetooth adapter (MeterSync Blue) enabled devices:
- GlucoCard Shine Express (Android, Uploader, Transmitter)
- GlucoCard Shine XL (Android, iOS, Uploader, Transmitter)
- ReliOn Premier Voice (Android, iOS, Uploader, Transmitter)
- ReliOn Premier Classic (Android, iOS, Uploader, Transmitter)
- New Bluetooth-enabled devices:
Release Version 20.1
FEBRUARY 5, 2020
- Glooko is excited to support the visualization of Basal IQ events from Tandem T:Connect. The low glucose suspend (LGS) and predictive low glucose suspend (PLGS) events highlight when insulin delivery was suspended in order to avoid hypoglycemia
- Providers can view aggregate level details on patient adherence and Basal IQ events directly on the Glooko Population Tracker and exportable PDF reports. When applicable, LGS/PLGS data is present, viewed from the following pages:
- Patient Summary
- Patient Graphs (Calendar: Default view and Day view)
- Glooko now enables the integration of data from multiple device types, including blood glucose (BG) meters, continuous glucose monitors (CGMs), insulin pumps and Smart Pens to Apple Health. Once enabled, iPhone users can track blood glucose readings and insulin doses within Apple Health.
- We are excited to offer the new Voice Add feature for food tracking, making it easier for your patients with diabetes to track nutrition. Users can easily enter and track their nutrition data by speaking into the Glooko mobile app, with access to our nutrition database of more than 500,000 items. This new feature is available on both iOS and Android devices
MKT-0200 04 06/20