You can sync blood glucose (BG) readings from your OneTouch Verio Flex or Verio Sync blood glucose (BG) meter with your Glooko mobile app via Glooko's integration with Apple Health! Once BG data is available in Apple Health, it is automatically available in your Glooko account.
Before getting started, you will need:
- The Glooko mobile app (iOS)
- The OneTouch Reveal app
- An Apple Health account/app
NOTE: Internet or 3G is necessary for data to transfer from your Verio meter to your OneTouch Reveal app and then to the Glooko app.
In this article, you can learn how to:
Step 1: Configure the OneTouch Reveal app
From the OneTouch Reveal app on your mobile device:
- Tap More.
- Tap Connections.
- Toggle AppleHealth to green (enabled).
- Tap Enable Now.
- From within Health Access, toggle Blood Glucose on by moving the toggle from left to right.
- Tap Allow.
Note: You must first sync your data to the OneTouch Reveal app before the data will sync to Glooko through Apple Health.
For more information or for support using the OneTouch Reveal app, please refer to the OneTouch Reveal website.
Step 2: Connect your Apple Health account to Glooko
From the Glooko mobile app:
- Tap Sync at the top-right of your screen.
- If your Verio Flex, Verio Reflect or Verio Sync meter is listed, tap on your meter name and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your account.
- NOTE: If it is not listed, tap New Device and follow the on-screen prompts to first add your device.
- You'll be redirected to your Apple Health account. Toggle Blood Glucose on by moving the toggle from left to right (toggle turns green).
Once your Apple Health connection has been established, Glooko will automatically import data from your Apple Health app to your Glooko mobile app!
NOTE: The Apple Health app is not available on iPads.