There are several ways to sync your diabetes data with Glooko! Depending on your device, you may be able to sync your device directly with the Glooko mobile app, upload your data from your computer using the Glooko web app or connect a cloud account or device.
To determine if and how your device can sync with Glooko, reference the Glooko Compatibility page.
Let's explore the ways you can sync your data:
- Sync with the Glooko mobile app
- Upload your data using the Glooko web app
- Connect a cloud account or device
If your diabetes device is compatible with the Glooko mobile app, there are two primary options for syncing your data:
- Sync via Bluetooth: If your diabetes device is Bluetooth-enabled, you can connect your device to your Glooko account directly without any additional hardware. To learn how, see Pairing and syncing Bluetooth-enabled diabetes devices with Glooko®.
- Sync via the MeterSync™ Blue: If your device is NOT Bluetooth-enabled, you can use a piece of hardware called the MeterSync™ Blue to connect your device to your Glooko account. To learn how, see Pairing and syncing diabetes devices using the Glooko® MeterSync™ Blue.
If your diabetes device is compatible with the Glooko web app, you can install and use the Glooko Uploader on your PC or Mac computer to sync your data with your Glooko account. To learn how, see How do I upload diabetes data on the web using the Glooko® Uploader?
NOTE: To use the Glooko Uploader, you will also need the syncing or device download cable that came with your diabetes device (learn how to obtain one here).
Glooko integrates with many popular cloud-connected apps and devices. You can easily connect your cloud accounts to Glooko, allowing Glooko to automatically access that data.
Use the links below to learn how to connect your cloud accounts:
- How do I connect my Dexcom account to Glooko®?
- How do I connect my Eversense account to Glooko®?
- How do I connect my iGlucose meter to Glooko®?
- How do I sync third-party fitness and health apps and devices to Glooko®?
Having trouble syncing your data? Reach out to our Support Team!