This is a step-by-step guide to uploading data from your OneTouch Verio, Verio IQ, or Verio Flex meter using the Glooko mobile app for Android.
Click here to learn how to upload data from Verio Flex or Verio Sync using the Glooko app for iOS. Note that the Verio and Verio IQ meters are not compatible with the Glooko mobile app for iOS.
What do you need?
- Glooko Mobile app for Android
- Your meter and appropriate syncing cable:
- Verio: Micro-to-Micro USB OTG cable
- Verio Flex: Micro-to-Micro USB OTG cable
- Verio IQ: Micro-to-Mini USB OTG cable
Note: We recommend you obtain the cable from Glooko directly at shop.glooko.com to ensure that it will upload successfully. Please note: the webstore is only available for the US.
Let's learn how to upload your data:
Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap Add Device. On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
Proceed through the on-screen instructions to connect the USB OTG cable and upload your device.
- You can disable the on-screen instructions by checking the box next to Don’t show me this again.
- If prompted to Allow the app Glooko to access the USB Device?, tap OK.
- NOTE: Your Android device may detect your device as a "USB Mass StorageDevice" once connected. This may prompt your Android device to automatically "open" your device to view the files stored in it. If this happens, simply navigate back to the Glooko app to proceed.
Once you have followed all on-screen instructions, tap Next to initialize the sync.
Having trouble? Contact Glooko Support.