You can download blood glucose (BG) readings from your Verio Flex or Verio Sync meter to your iOS device via Glooko’s integration with Apple Health! Once BG data is available in Apple Health, it will automatically sync with your Glooko app.
You will need:
iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 8 or later
Apple Health app (included with iOS 8)
- OneTouch Reveal App
NOTE: Internet or 3G is necessary for data to synchronize across your Verio meter to your OneTouch Reveal app and then to the Glooko app.
In this article, you can learn how to:
Once you have downloaded the OneTouch Reveal app to your iOS device, in the OneTouch Reveal app, enable your connection to Apple Health:
- Tap More.
- Tap Connections.
- Toggle AppleHealth to green (enabled).
- Tap Enable Now.
- From within Health Access, toggle Blood Glucose to green (enabled).
- Tap Allow.
For more information or for support using the OneTouch Reveal app, please refer to the OneTouch Reveal website.
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner.
- If your Verio Flex or Verio Sync meter is listed, tap on your meter name and follow the on-screen prompts.
- NOTE: If it is not listed, tap New Device to sync your device. To learn how to sync your meter with Glooko, see How do I sync my blood glucose meter with Glooko?
- You'll be taken to a screen within Apple Health. Toggle Blood Glucose ON by moving the toggle from left to right (toggle turns green).
Once your Apple Health connection has been established, Glooko will automatically import data from your Apple Health app to your Glooko mobile app!