The time is now...
Or is it? Having the wrong time or date on your ACCU-CHEK meter can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be
In order to change the date and time on your Accu-Chek meter, simply follow the below instructions.
- Turn on the meter by pressing the power button. You should see a flashing test strip on the bottom of the screen.
- Press and hold on/off button for about four seconds. You will see the words set-up appear on the top right side of the screen.
- The hour will flash on the display.
- Use the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the hour. Once the hour has been set, press and release the power button to move to the minutes selector.
- Use the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the minute. Once the minute has been set, press and release the power button.
- You can now adjust the month, date and year in the same fashion. Press and release the ON/OFF button to move from item to item.
- The next few screens will present options such as the beeper, meal test, and alarms in the same manner. You do not have to adjust these if you do not wish to.
- To exit setup mode, press on/off button for about four seconds.