Your daily activity data from Apple Health can now be shared with Glooko automatically.
In order to connect your Apple Health account to the Glooko app, you will need:
- Glooko mobile app
- Apple Health account
To connect via the Glooko mobile app
- Tap Sync at the top-right of your screen.
- Tap New Device.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Fitness and Health Devices, then tap Continue.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Apple Health, then tap Continue.
- Tap Connect.
- Toggle ON the ability for Glooko to read data from Apple Health, then tap Allow.
- A confirmation screen will display indicating your account has been successfully connected. Tap Done to exit the setup screen.
NOTE: You may have to wait 10-30 minutes before your data initially appears in your account, then your data will begin syncing automatically.