Your daily activity data from Apple Health can now be shared with Glooko automatically.
NOTE: While data from Apple Health can be synced to Glooko, data from Glooko cannot be synced back to Apple Health at this time.
In order to connect your Apple Health account to the Glooko app, you will need:
- Glooko mobile app
- Apple Health account
To connect via the Glooko mobile app
- Tap Sync at the top-right of your screen.
- Tap New Device.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Fitness and Health Devices, then tap Continue.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Apple Health, then tap Continue.
- Tap Connect.
- Toggle ON the ability for Glooko to read data from Apple Health, then tap Allow.
- A confirmation screen will display indicating your account has been successfully connected. Tap Done to exit the setup screen.
NOTE: You may have to wait 10-30 minutes before your data initially appears in your account, then your data will begin syncing automatically.