If you are manually entering weight into the mobile app, or syncing weight entries from a compatible health & fitness app, there are three ways to view these entries within the Glooko Mobile App.
- Viewing Weight on the Home Screen
- Viewing Weights on the Daily Log
- Viewing Weight in Charts and Graphs
Viewing Weight on the Home Screen
If you are manually-entering your weight into the Glooko Mobile App, or have a connected health & fitness app account syncing your weight entries, you will now see a new Weight card included below your diabetes data on the home page.
To view, simply scroll until you see the card titled Weight under the Charts & Graphs header.
The Weight card will dominantly display your most recent weight reading, along with the data source (either manual entry and/or the name of the connected health & fitness app) as a subheading.
Further, the card will display both the highest and lowest weight entry recorded within the last two weeks.
Viewing Weights on the Daily Log
Each weight entry logged either manually or through a synced app displays at the respective timestamp it was entered on the Daily Log.
To view your weight entries in the Daily Log:
- From the home screen, tap Daily Log
- Scroll to the date the reading was entered
- The weight entry will be visible, alongside any other manually-entered or synced events
Viewing Weight in Charts and Graphs
To access your Weight chart from the Glooko Mobile App:
- Tap on Charts and Graphs from the home screen
- Scroll until you see the Weight chart
- All weight entries for the selected time period will display