Lifestyle events, including medication, insulin, food and exercise, as well as custom notes, can be added to your Glooko mobile app so that they can be viewed alongside glucose data to reveal trends and patterns.
To add an event
- Tap Add (+) on the primary navigation bar in the Glooko mobile app.
- Select the type of event you would like to add: Medication, Insulin, Food, Exercise or Notes.
- Tap the date/time field and adjust the date and time of the event, if necessary.
- Search for and/or select (from your Recent, Frequent or Custom lists) the item(s) you would like to include in the event and add all relevant details.
- Tap Done and/or the plus (+) symbol to add the item(s).
- To add multiple events (of different types) at the same time, toggle between the event types at the top of the Add Event menu and add items as needed.
- Tap the checkmark () at the top-right of the screen to save your event(s).
All events can be viewed by tapping the History icon on the primary navigation bar of your Glooko mobile app. These are sorted by date alongside your glucose data.
TIP: When adding a Food event, you can search for the item, select from Recent or Frequent items, add a Custom item, add a quick Carbs entry or use the barcode scanner. As foods are added, total carbs will display at the bottom of the screen (expand for calories, fat and protein). To learn how to use the barcode scanner, see How do I use the barcode scanner to log foods in the Glooko® mobile app?
To learn how to edit or delete events, see How do I edit or delete events in the Glooko mobile app?