The Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter may be used to upload blood glucose readings directly from the meter as well as pump data from a linked Medtronic MiniMed 630G/640G/670G or Guardian 3 CGM.
Note: If you're looking for steps on how to connect a patient's Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter to their Medtronic MiniMed or Guardian 3, please see our article on Linking your Medtronic MiniMed 6 Series pump to your Contour Next Link 2.4.
Uploading a Contour Next Link 2.4 via Transmitter
- Plug the Contour Next Link 2.4 into the Transmitter's USB port or into an open USB port on an attached USB Hub
- NOTE: The Transmitter will display "Ready to Transfer" for approximately one to two minutes before the device upload begins
- The Contour Next Link 2.4 screen may go blank during this time while the device is connecting to the transmitter
- The Transmitter will move to Transfer in Progress after the one to two minutes
- Once the transfer is complete, select Finish on the Transmitter screen