With the Glooko web app, you can create PDF reports with a specific date range and share those reports with your healthcare provider.
NOTE: You can also automatically share your data with your healthcare provider if he or she uses Glooko. To learn more, see How do I ProConnect with my provider?
To generate and share a report
- Go to my.glooko.com in your web browser and log into your Glooko account.
- Click Create PDF Report at the top-right of most screens within your account. The Create PDF window will display.
- Click into the Time drop-down menu and select a time range (1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 30 days, 90 days or custom range).
- Click on the reports you would like to include.
NOTE: If you have BG and CGM data, you have the option to include only one type of data or both by placing a checkmark () beside the data type after selecting the report.
- Select your preferred print mode (black and white or color).
- Enter any comments you would like to include in your report (optional).
- Next, click Create PDF.
- Once your report is generated you can view, download or print your report.
To learn how to interpret each of the available reports, see the Glooko® Report Reference Guide.