At Glooko, we're always listening to user feedback and using it to improve our platforms! Please find our release notes (summaries of new product features, integrations, and improvements) for the Glooko provider dashboard (Population Tracker) below.
Have suggestions for a new product feature or enhancement? Let us know!
Release Version 22.4
- Expanded Glooko Availability - Glooko is now available for users in the Czech Republic!
- New Tooltips for GMI Calculation on Summary Page - To improve understanding of the Glucose Management Indicator (GMI) visible on the Summary page for CGM users, a new tooltip may now be accessed by clicking the question mark icon () next to the statistic, providing insight into how the value is calculated. We have also reduced the required active CGM time from 14 days to 12 days, to ensure GMI calculation will display when reviewing data over a two week period. For more information on GMI and other related statistics, please see Navigating the Updated Summary View.
- New History List on Glooko Web App - To allow for better review and analysis of events, the History list is now its own page on the Glooko Web App. To review the History list, simply select History along the header to view the expanded version of the widget, previously found on the Summary page.
- New Insulin Pump Tooltips on Logbook Report - Insulin pump users may now access tooltips when hovering over the icons for alarms, set/site changes, and reservoir changes. To view the tooltip, simply hover an associated icon on the Logbook report. The tooltip will include the timestamp of the event and indicate whether it is a Low Cartridge, Reservoir Hazard, Reservoir Change, or Site and/or Set Change, including any additional details received from the diabetes device. For more information, please see Where can I see the details of an insulin pump or pen alarm in Glooko?
- Pump Alarms added to the History list - Alarms from insulin pump & insulin pen devices are now displayed. In the history list, the alarms and alerts will indicate the originating device and provide a brief summary of the alarm or alert. For more information, please see Where can I see the details of an insulin pump or pen alarm in Glooko?
Release Version 22.3
- 2 Step Verification Improvements - Professional users on accounts with 2 Step Verification enabled now have a choice between receiving their One Time Passcode via email or through an Authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator. Professionals will have the option to change their preferred verification method at any time from within their Glooko account. Similarly, Professional-Admins will have the ability to reset any Professional user’s preferred method of verification. For more information, please see our article How to use the 2-Step Verification feature in Glooko Population Tracker
- New options for Patient Filtering on Population Tracker - A new category for patient filtering, Glooko Patient Account, is now available from the Filters option on the Population Tracker. When on your View Patients list, you are now able to filter your patient population by their account status. The available Glooko Patient Account filter options are:
- Activated - indicates that the patient has logged into their Glooko account from home and may remotely sync their diabetes device
- Invite Pending - indicates a patient who has received an email invite to their Glooko account, but has not yet logged in from home
- Not Invited - indicates that the patient account has not received an invite to login to their Glooko account from home
By utilizing these filters on your population tracker, you may identify those patients who are not engaging in remote syncing. To learn more about how to invite patients to begin using Glooko at home, please see our article Invite patients to join Glooko from the Patient List.
- Sync Carbs from Blood Glucose Meters - For blood glucose meters which store carbs data on the device, these carbs will now be displayed on your Glooko reports whenever the device is synced via the Glooko Uploader or Glooko Transmitter.
- New Device Compatibility:
- Dexcom One Compatibility – Dexcom One devices may now be synced by connecting your Dexcom Account with Glooko.
Release Version 22.2
- Expanded Glooko Availability - Glooko is now available for users in Portugal
- Prime Detection for Smart Pens: For users utilizing an insulin smart pen, such as the NovoPen 6 and NovoPen Echo+, Prime Detection will now be enabled when syncing the smart pen. Glooko’s Prime Detection helps users identify potential prime doses. Users may select whether a dose was injected or primed at the time of injection or by editing the dose from the mobile app. Prime Doses will be excluded from insulin statistics and graphs, though the prime dose will be visible in the history from both the Web App and Mobile App.
- CSV Export of Patient Data - It is now possible to export a patient’s diabetes data synced to Glooko through the use of the Export to CSV feature available in the Glooko Web App! The CSV export will include files containing the following information:
- Manual data (events added from the mobile app)
- Alarms data
- BG device data
- Carbs data
- CGM device data
- Insulin Data
To learn more about how to use the CSV export feature, please see our article How can I export my diabetes data from Glooko?
- Additional Device Settings for Insulin Pumps - For users of the Omnipod® Eros, Omnipod® DASH, or Tandem t:slim x2 (including those with Control IQ or Basal IQ), additional device settings are now available from the Device Settings tab and PDF report to improve a Healthcare Provider’s ability to review and assess existing pump settings without the need to view the actual device. For more information on the new settings available, please see our article Navigating the Device Settings View
- Import Data from Freestyle Libre 1 and 2 - It is now possible for users of the Freestyle Libre 1 and Freestyle Libre 2 to import their diabetes data from the device via CSV! Users will first need to export their Libre data from LibreView, then import the file from the Glooko Web App. For more information on how to import data from the Freestyle Libre 1 or 2, please see our article How to import your blood glucose data from an Abbott Freestyle Libre 1 or Freestlye Libre 2
- Additional Device Compatibility:
- Terumo Medisafe WITH is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader
- Ypsomed Mylife Aveo is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Beurer GL44 is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Beurer GL48 is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Beurer GL49 is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- MicroTech Equil is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- i-Sens TEE2+ is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- i-Sens No Coding Plus is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- OneTouch Ultra Plus Reflect is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Caresense N Premier is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Wellion Calla mini is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- GlucoRX Nexus Mini is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Menarini GlucoFix Tech is now available for upload via the Glooko Uploader and Glooko Transmitter
- Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (pump) is now available for upload via the Glooko Transmitter
- ForaCare Diamond Mini DM30 is now available for upload via bluetooth on the Glooko Transmitter
- ForaCare Fore GD40 BLE is now available for upload via bluetooth on the Glooko Transmitter
Release Version 22.1
- Removal of 2-Step Verification toggle for individual Professionals - for professional accounts who have 2-Step Verification enabled, individual Professional users will no longer be able to disable 2-Step Verification for their own account. Professional-Admin users may still enable or disable 2-Step Verification for their clinic users as outlined in How to use the 2-Step Verification feature in Glooko® Population Tracker
- Visualization of Basal-IQ system details for Basal-IQ users - Users who utilize the Basal-IQ feature on their Tandem pump may now see their system details when viewing their CGM data on the Summary page and the one day Overview report. To learn more, please see our article Visualization of Control IQ and Basal IQ events from Tandem t:slim X2
- Ketone Visualization - Glooko has added visualization of ketone data, synced from compatible devices, to the Glooko Web App! You may learn more about viewing your ketones in the Glooko Web App by viewing our article Where can I see my ketone data in Glooko®?
Release Version 21.4.1
January 24, 2022
- Additional Device Compatibility:
- Roche Aviva Combo - The Roche Aviva Combo may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
- Nipro 4Sure Smart Duo - The Nipro 4Sure Smart Duo may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
- Nipro 4Sure Smart - the Nipro 4Sure Smart may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
- i-Sens CareSens Dual - the i-Sens CareSens Dual may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
- Ascensia Contour Plus Blue -The Ascensia Contour Plus Blue may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
- Ascensia Contour Plus Elite - The Ascensia Contour Plus Elite may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader
Release Version 21.4
December 13, 2021
- Professional User Account Activation - newly created Professional and Professional-Admin account users will no longer be prompted to accept patient-only consents to activate their account.
- Localized Unit of Measurement - newly created patient accounts will now default to the correct unit of measure, dependent on the following logic:
- Self-created patients: Patients who self-register for a Glooko account will have their unit of measure set to the default for their country of residence.
- Clinic-created patients: Patient accounts created by a clinic account will have their unit of measure set to the clinic's defined unit of measure.
- Additional data for Tandem Basal-IQ and Control-IQ users - Additional data views are now accessible for Basal-IQ and Control-IQ user accounts:
- Bi-hourly analysis of LGS/PLGS suspensions - Selecting Show More under the LGS/PLGS widget on the Summary page now displays a bi-hourly table detailing the percentage of time suspended as well as the number of suspension events for each bi-hourly segment.
- Additional Insulin Information - The insulin pie chart on the Overview graph for a 1-day time period will now detail the amount of scheduled basal insulin units (for Control-IQ users only). The Overview graph for a 1-day time period will now also include the number of units for both bolus and basal insulin on the insulin pie chart.
- Updated Carb Display on Daily Overview - The Overview graph on the Glooko Web App now displays manually entered carbs and device synced carbs on their own row within the Carbs section. Carb entries entered within 10 minutes of each other will now be grouped together and each carb entry is visible within the tooltip by hovering over the value on the graph.
- Additional Device Compatibility:
- Ypsomed Mylife Cloud - It is now possible to connect a Mylife Cloud account to Glooko for wireless syncing. Note: The Ypsomed Mylife Cloud integration is only available in select countries.
- Abbott Freestyle Libre (Sweden and Norway only) - The Freestyle Libre may now be uploaded via both Glooko Transmitter and Glooko Uploader for users in Sweden and Norway
- Abbott Freestlye Libre 2 (Sweden and Norway only) - The Freestyle Libre 2 may now be uploaded via the Glooko Uploader for users in Sweden and Norway