There are several ways to sync your diabetes data with Glooko! Depending on your device, you may be able to sync your device directly with the Glooko mobile app, upload your data from your computer using the Glooko web app or connect a cloud account or device.
Let's explore the ways you can sync your data:
- Sync with the Glooko mobile app
- Upload your data using the Glooko web app
- Connect a cloud account or device
If your diabetes device is compatible with the Glooko mobile app:
- Sync via Bluetooth: If your diabetes device is Bluetooth-enabled, you can connect your device to your Glooko account directly without any additional hardware. To learn how, see Pairing and syncing Bluetooth-enabled diabetes devices with Glooko®.
- Sync via NFC: If your diabetes device is compatible via NFC transfer, you may connect your device to your Glooko account directly without any additional hardware. If you encounter any issues syncing over NFC, please see I'm having trouble syncing my NFC device via the Glooko® mobile app.
If your diabetes device is compatible with the Glooko web app, you can install and use the Glooko Uploader on your PC or Mac computer to sync your data with your Glooko account. To learn how, see How do I upload diabetes data on the web using the Glooko® Uploader?
NOTE: To use the Glooko Uploader, you will also need the syncing or device download cable that came with your diabetes device.
Glooko integrates with many popular cloud-connected apps and devices. You can easily connect your cloud accounts to Glooko, allowing Glooko to automatically access that data.
NOTE: Some Cloud integrations are available in the US only.
Use the links below to learn how to connect your cloud accounts:
- How do I connect my Dexcom account to Glooko®?
- How do I connect my Eversense account to Glooko®?
- How do I connect my Smart Meter iGlucose meter to Glooko®?
- How do I sync third-party fitness and health apps and devices with Glooko®?
Having trouble syncing your data? Reach out to our Support Team!