The Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter may be used to upload blood glucose readings directly from the meter as well as pump data from a linked Medtronic MiniMed 630G/640G/670G or Guardian 3 CGM.
Note: If you're looking for steps on how to connect a patient's Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter to their Medtronic MiniMed or Guardian 3, please see our article on Linking your Medtronic MiniMed 6 Series pump to your Contour Next Link 2.4.
Uploading a Contour Next Link 2.4 via Uploader
- Open the Glooko Uploader and login with your clinic credentials
- Once the Uploader says Search for Device, plug the Contour Next Link 2.4 meter into an open USB port on the computer.
- The Contour Next Link 2.4 screen may go blank during this time while the device is connecting to the Uploader
- The Uploader will state Uploading Data and display a progress bar
- Once the upload is complete, you may then assign the upload from your Glooko account
Uploading a Contour Next Link 2.4 via Transmitter
- Once the Glooko Transmitter displays Ready to Transfer on the screen, connect the Contour Next Link 2.4 into an open USB port on the USB-hub or Transmitter
- Note: The Transmitter has two built-in USB ports on the front and back of the Transmitter. If the device is not recognized when plugging into the USB-hub, it is recommended you try plugging the meter directly into the Transmitter.
- The Transmitter will display Transfer in Progress.
- Once completed, remove the meter from the Transmitter or USB Hub
- You will then need to assign the device to the patient record within your Glooko account by following the steps outlined in Assigning and unassigning devices in Glooko® Population Tracker