The Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter may be used to upload blood glucose readings directly from the meter as well as pump data from a linked Medtronic MiniMed 630G/640G/670G or Guardian 3 CGM.
Note: If you're looking for steps on how to connect a patient's Contour Next Link 2.4 Meter to their Medtronic MiniMed or Guardian 3, please see our article on Linking your Medtronic MiniMed 6 Series pump to your Contour Next Link 2.4.
Uploading a Contour Next Link 2.4 via Uploader
- Open the Glooko Uploader and login with your clinic credentials
- Once the Uploader says Search for Device, plug the Contour Next Link 2.4 meter into an open USB port on the computer.
- The Contour Next Link 2.4 screen may go blank during this time while the device is connecting to the transmitter
- The Uploader will state Uploading Data and display a progress bar
- Once the upload is complete, you may then assign the upload from your Glooko account