Glooko® utilizes autogenerated system emails to communicate with users for various reasons. These include:
- Notification emails to newly created Professional users
- Two-factor authorization codes for Professional users
- Password reset emails
- Activation and invitation emails for new patient accounts
These emails originate from the address email@example.com and may occasionally be blocked dependent on network settings or filtered into spam by some email clients.
In order to ensure receipt of necessary system emails, we recommend the following:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts
- Check your spam, junk, or promotions folder
- For clinics or users with advanced firewalls, validate there are no restrictions blocking the emails at the server level
- For clinic users, you may validate with your local IT team if there are any network restrictions, and ask that glooko.com be added to the safe sender list at the network level
If you continue to have issues with receipt of Glooko system emails, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.