The summary view provides an at-a-glance overview of a patient's glucose data from their BG or CGM devices.
Time in Range - (BG/CGM)
Previously, the time in range graph categorized the percentage of BG readings into three groups: Below Range, In-Target Range, Above Range. Based on the ATTD Congress panel's latest consensus, we have updated our Time in Range statistics to reflect the new 5-tiered approach. The new ranges are: Very Low, Low, Target Range, High, Very High.
Glucose readings from both glucometers and CGM devices will now be grouped into this 5-tiered approach.
The Very Low and Very High thresholds are fixed. However, either the person with diabetes or the healthcare provider can adjust the Low and High thresholds in the individual's account settings. For more information on adjusting these thresholds, please see How do I manage my Glooko account profile?
|Very High||> 250 mg/dL||> 13.9 mmol/L|
|High||>180 mg/dL||> 10.0 mmol/L|
|In Range||70-180 mg/dL||3.9-10.0 mmol/L|
|Low||< 70 mg/dL||< 3.9 mmol/L|
|Very Low||< 54 mg/dL||< 3.0 mmol/L|
Time in Range - BG device view
Time in Range - CGM device view
The statistics table displays relevant data based on an analysis of recorded BG readings from either your BG or CGM device. The following statistics are shared between the BG and CGM data sources:
- Average: the average BG value for all readings within the selected time frame
- SD (Standard Deviation): BG value deviation for all readings within the selected time frame
- Median: The median BG value for all readings within the selected time frame
- Highest: The highest recorded BG value from all readings within the selected time frame
- Lowest: The lowest recorded BG value from all readings within the selected time frame
Statistics - BG View
The Summary view also includes new glucose-derived statistics. The following statistics are applicable for CGM data:
- GMI (Glucose Management Indicator): Previously known as the estimated A1C, the GMI value is based off the average BG reading. Please note: At least two weeks worth of CGM readings are needed over a three month span in order to calculate GMI. Click here to learn more about GMI!
- CV (Coefficient of Variation): CV was previously only found within the Overview graph for CGM data. It has now been added to the Summary view for easy review!
Statistics - CGM View
Ambulatory Glucose Profile (AGP)(CGM-only)
Note: The AGP graph on the summary view is currently for Control IQ users only. This graph will be available for all CGM users soon!
The Ambulatory Glucose Profile (AGP) graph is a standardized report that shows trends in glucose data throughout various times of the day. While this graph is not new to Glooko, previously found only on the Overlay Graph, it has now been added to the Summary view as well in order to improve the Summary's ability to provide at-a-glance review of data most important to our users.
AGP Graph - CGM View