You can now connect your Apple Health account to your Glooko account to sync blood glucose (BG) readings and insulin data automatically.
NOTE: While data from Apple Health can be synced to Glooko, data from Glooko can only be synced back to Apple Health for select devices at this time. To learn which devices, click here.
To connect your Apple Health account
- Tap the side navigation bar () on Android devices or the More menu on iOS devices.
- Tap Profile.
- On the Devices tab, tap Apple Health Settings.
- Tap on the Shared Data Types (Blood Glucose or Insulin) you would like to enable.
- When the Apple Health app opens:
- Tap Turn All Categories On or tap to toggle on syncing for only Blood Glucose or Insulin Delivery.
- Tap Allow to allow Glooko to access your data.
- You will be routed back to the Glooko app to view your data.
NOTE: It may take 10-30 minutes before your data initially appears in your account, then your data will begin syncing automatically.
To learn how to sync your exercise data from Apple Health, see How can I sync Apple Health exercise data with Glooko?