Your daily routine data (total steps per day) from Apple Health can now be shared with Glooko automatically.
In order to connect your Apple Health account to the Glooko app, you will need:
- Glooko mobile app
- Apple Health account/app
To connect your Apple Health account
- Tap Sync at the top-right of your screen.
- Tap New Device.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Fitness and Health Devices, then tap Continue.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Apple Health, then tap Continue.
- Tap Connect.
- Toggle ON the ability for Glooko to read data from Apple Health, then tap Allow.
- A confirmation screen will display indicating your account has been successfully connected. Tap Done to exit the setup screen.
NOTE: It may take 10-30 minutes before your data initially appears in your account, then your data will begin syncing automatically.
To learn how to sync your blood glucose (BG) and insulin data from Apple Health, see How can I sync my Apple Health blood glucose (BG) and insulin data with Glooko®?