If you need to disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko, you can do so easily by accessing your Dexcom account online using the steps below.
NOTE: If you have questions or experience issues while making changes to your Dexcom account, please contact Dexcom Support.
To disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko
- Visit your Dexcom account login page.
- Click Sign In, enter your Dexcom account credentials and click Login.
- In your Preferences section, scroll down to Manage Personal Information.
- Click Update Permissions.
- Select Glooko from the list and click Stop Sharing to stop data sharing with Glooko.
- Click Yes to confirm you would like to stop sharing.
Once you have completed the above steps, your Dexcom account data will be disconnected from your Glooko account and will no longer be shared.
To reconnect your Dexcom account, see How do I connect my Dexcom account to Glooko®?
*Please note: The Dexcom integration is currently only available in the U.S.