If you need to disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko, you can do so easily by accessing your Dexcom account online using the steps below.
NOTE: If you have questions or experience issues while making changes to your Dexcom account, please contact Dexcom Support.
To disconnect your Dexcom account from Glooko
- Visit your Dexcom account login page (U.S., Canada, Europe).
- Click Sign In, enter your Dexcom account credentials and click Login.
- If you are logged into Dexcom Clarity, select the dropdown in the top right and choose Manage Profile
- Scroll down to the Third Party Applications section
- Select View and Edit next to glooko
- In the pop-up screen, uncheck the box next to Share Data
- Click Confirm to confirm you would like to stop sharing.
Once you have completed the above steps, your Dexcom account data will be disconnected from your Glooko account and will no longer be shared.
Please note: It may take up to 24 hours before the Dexcom appears disconnected within your Glooko account.
To reconnect your Dexcom account, see How do I connect my Dexcom account to Glooko®?