Glooko’s Mobile Insulin Dosing System (MIDS) is prescribed by your provider to help you safely adjust your dose of long-acting insulin. Based on a treatment plan created by your provider, MIDS uses your fasting blood glucose (FBG) readings to find your ideal dose of long-acting insulin.
You can monitor your progress while on MIDS within the Glooko mobile app!
To get started
- Open the Glooko mobile app on your mobile device and log into your account.
- Locate the MIDS module on your Home screen.
- Tap See More at the top-right corner of the module.
- Here, you will see your Weekly Average Fasting Readings and can review the progress that you have made while using the MIDS program.
- You can also view the Adjustment History events associated with your MIDS Program, including when MIDS was Prescribed, Started, Suspended, Resumed and Ended; Safety Notifications; and Dose Adjustment Checks.
*Please note: MIDS is currently only available in the U.S.