Making changes to an existing MIDS (Mobile Insulin Dosing System) treatment plan easy - just follow the instructions below.
Edit or change a MIDS treatment plan
- Navigate to my.glooko.com and log into your Population Tracker.
- From your Patient List, locate and click on the name of the patient whose treatment plan you would like to edit/change.
- Click on the MIDS tab.
- Just above the treatment plan, click Change Patient Therapy.
- Here, you can Choose a different treatment plan or make changes to the existing plan.
- Review and change (if needed):
- Insulin Type and Strength
- Titration Period
- End Date
- Minimum Required Readings
- Fasting Target Range for blood glucose
- Adjustments for blood glucose readings below and above specified fasting blood glucose limits
- Click Add New Row to add an additional dose adjustment rule.
- Patient Safety Notifications
- NOTE: For this tutorial, we have made changes to the Maximum Dose for this patient.
- Patient Reminders
- Contact Information
- Once the necessary changes have been made, click Save.
- Next, a summary of the updated treatment plan will display. Click Go Back to return to the Edit Treatment Plan screen or Update Treatment Plan to initialize the plan.
- The patient will receive an in-app notification indicating that you have made a change to his or her treatment plan. Once the treatment plan changes have been accepted, the MIDS Status will change from Inactive: Pending to Active: In Progress.
- In the Patient Adjustments section, you will see the date that the MIDS treatment plan was revised and the date the revision was accepted by the patient.
*Please note: MIDS is currently only available in the U.S.