You can easily create MIDS (Mobile Insulin Dosing System) treatment plan templates within your Population Tracker. Treatment plan templates can be used for multiple patients and can be customized for each individual patient.
To create a MIDS treatment plan template
- Go to to my.glooko.com and log into Population Tracker.
- Click Settings at the top-right of the screen.
- Scroll down to the MIDS section and click Treatment Plans.
- Click Custom Plan: Start from Scratch.
- Enter the Treatment Plan Name.
- Set the Titration Period.
- Enter the Minimum Required Readings.
- Set the Fasting Target Range for blood glucose.
- Create dose Adjustments for blood glucose readings below and above specified fasting blood glucose (FBG) limits.
- Click Add New Row to add an additional dose adjustment rule.
- Set Patient Safety Notifications.
NOTE: Safety alerts for Hypo Notifications, Hyper Notifications and Maximum Dose of long-acting insulin will be displayed in the patient's app based on the criteria set here.
- Click Save to save the new treatment plan template.
Once your template is created, you're ready to start creating and prescribing treatment plans for patients. To learn more, see Create and prescribe a Glooko MIDS treatment plan.
*Please note: MIDS is currently only available in the U.S.