Once your healthcare provider prescribes Glooko MIDS (Mobile Insulin Dosing System), you will receive an invitation to start MIDS through the Glooko app on your mobile device.
Before you begin
You will first need to download the Glooko app on your mobile device (Android or iPhone). For instructions on downloading the app, see How do I download the Glooko® mobile app?
To get started
- Open the Glooko app on your mobile device and log into your account.
- Tap Start Program to begin.
- On the Welcome to MIDS! screen, review the description of the program and tap Continue.
- Review the Dose Adjustment Checks information and tap Continue.
- Review your Next Steps and tap Start MIDS.
NOTE: If you do not receive the notification inviting you to start the MIDS program or you were unable to complete the tutorial, you can also start MIDS at any time from the Home screen of your Glooko mobile app.
To learn more about MIDS, reference the Glooko MIDS for Patients User Guide.
*Please note: MIDS is currently only available in the U.S.