Good news! You now have the ability to view a patient's account status and email address and send the patient an invitation to join Glooko via email - right from your Glooko web dashboard!
To view a patient's account status or send an activation request
- First, access the patient's account via Patient Settings (by right-clicking on the patient in the View Patients view and selecting Patient Settings) or Profile (by clicking Profile at the top-left of the patient's account).
- Next, scroll down to the Account section. Here, you can view the patient's account status and email address on file.
Possible account statuses:
- Not Activated: This indicates that the patient's Glooko account has not yet been activated. You have the option to send an activation request to the patient via email by clicking Add Email Address. Once you enter the email address, an invitation is automatically sent to the patient.
- Invited: This indicates that the patient's Glooko account has not yet been activated, but an activation request has already been sent to the patient (date sent will be visible in the status). You have the option to resend the request by clicking Resend Invite, or you can update the email address by clicking Change Email. This will trigger a new invitation being sent to the patient via email.
- Activated: This indicates that the activation request has been accepted and/or the patient's Glooko account has been activated. When the account is in this status, you will no longer have the option to update the patient's email address.
Have any questions about this? Feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team!