Good news! Staying connected to your patients is easier than ever. You now have the ability to invite a patient to join Glooko and view a patient's account status - right from your Population Tracker!
To invite a patient to join Glooko and view a patient's account status
- First, access the Patient Profile by right-clicking on the patient from the Patient List and selecting Patient Settings (or by clicking Profile at the top-left of the patient's account).
- Next, scroll down to the Account section. Here, you can view the patient's account status and email address on file.
If the patient's account is in a status of...
- Not Activated: This indicates that the patient has not yet created a Glooko account. You have the option to send an invitation to the patient via email by clicking Add Email Address. Once you enter the email address, an invitation is automatically sent to the patient via email. The patient can simply click the Activate button from within the email and follow the online tutorial to create and activate his or her Glooko account.
- Invited: This indicates that the patient has not yet created a Glooko account, but an invitation to join has already been sent to the patient (the invitation date will display beside the status). You have the option to resend the invitation to the same email address by clicking Resend Invite or send an invitation to a new email address by clicking Change Email.
- Activated: This indicates that the patient has created a Glooko account. When the account is in this status, you will no longer have the option to update the patient's email address.
NOTE: If you're using the New Population Tracker, you also have the option to invite patients to connect from the Patient List. To learn more, see New Population Tracker: Invite patients to join Glooko® from the Patient List.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support Team!