If you have an existing Dexcom Account, you can set up your Glooko account to receive updated data (with a 3-hour delay) from Dexcom once every four (4) hours.
Follow these instructions to connect your Dexcom Account to Glooko:
- Log in to your Glooko account at my.glooko.com
- Click Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page
- Click Connect Dexcom Account.
- Enter your Dexcom Username and Password. Click Log in.
- By signing into your Dexcom Account, you are allowing Glooko to access and display your Dexcom data in the Glooko mobile and web app.
- When you are successfully logged in, you will see the Dexcom Connected
Your Dexcom data will now sync once every four (4) hours from your Dexcom Account to Glooko. Your data will be visible online at my.glooko.com or on your Glooko app on your mobile device.
IMPORTANT: You only need one connection from Dexcom to Glooko, so if you have Apple Health active, please disconnect Glooko from Apple Health before setting up your Dexcom Account directly. Visit Apple Health > Sources > Toggle OFF Glooko
ALERT: This does not include Dexcom G6 data at this time. Please reach out to Dexcom and request compatibility with Glooko for your G6 at 1 (888) 738-3646.
Note: If you wish to disconnect your Dexcom Account from Glooko, you can do so following the instructions here.