What you will need:
- The Glooko app on your iOS or Android Device
- The Glooko MeterSync Blue
- Your Diabetes Device
- Navigate to the Sync Menu in one of two ways:
- From the Home screen, tap Sync in the top-right corner to access your Sync Menu.
- From the Primary Navigation Bar at the bottom of any screen, tap Profile > Devices > My Devices.
If your blood glucose meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap Add Device. On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync Menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
- If you have not yet paired your MeterSync Blue, you will be required to do so at this time. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair your MeterSync Blue, or follow the instructions in this article.
- Next, watch the tutorial on syncing OR, select "I know how to sync"
- Put the meter in Data Transfer Mode
- Tap Sync!
Note: Some meters require to be turned on in order to Sync. Please refer below to see if your meter requires any special instructions.