The Patterns feature identifies times of day when your blood glucose readings are notably in range, below range, or above range. This provides at-a-glance insight into your blood glucose data for the date range selected.
NOTE: Patterns are only available for the one month (1MO) date range.
NOTE: Patterns do not reflect custom Daily Time Ranges that have been individually set. Patterns use the standard default Daily Time Ranges for calculations: (Morning: 5am - 10am, Afternoon: 10am - 3pm, Evening: 3pm - 9pm, Night: 9pm - 5am)
Articles in this section
- How can I access my Glooko® data from my computer?
- How do I edit my Glooko® account profile?
- How do I order device syncing hardware from the Glooko® mobile app?
- How do I use the barcode scanner to log foods in the Glooko® mobile app?
- How do I add Foods, Medications, Exercise and Comments using the Glooko® mobile app?
- How do I set a reminder in the Glooko® mobile app?
- How do I view my blood glucose (BG) averages on the Glooko® app?
- Where can I see manually entered blood glucose readings from an insulin pump in Glooko®?
- What are Comparisons in the Glooko® mobile app?
- What are Best Days in the Glooko® mobile app?