The Patterns feature identifies times of day when your blood glucose readings are notably in range, below range, or above range. This provides at-a-glance insight into your blood glucose data for the date range selected.
NOTE: Patterns are only available for the one month (1MO) date range.
NOTE: Patterns do not reflect custom Daily Time Ranges that have been individually set. Patterns use the standard default Daily Time Ranges for calculations: (Morning: 5am - 10am, Afternoon: 10am - 3pm, Evening: 3pm - 9pm, Night: 9pm - 5am)
Articles in this section
- Glooko® for Personal Use - Quick Start Guide
- Can I connect my fitness tracker (third-party app) to Glooko®?
- Can I create a report with a specific date range?
- Can I manually enter readings into my Glooko® app?
- Can I see my data outside of the Glooko® app?
- Connect to third-party apps (data types)
- Does Glooko® support Windows phones or Blackberry phones?
- How can I share my data with my healthcare provider?
- How can I upload my Omnipod System data if I don't have an Android device?
- How do I access my account on the web/computer?