Glooko identifies your Best Days for the date range selected based on your blood glucose data. This helps you easily contextualize your blood glucose data.
This is calculated using your target range and displays your Best Days (if the minimum number of readings criteria are met) for the date range selected.
Articles in this section
- Glooko® for Personal Use - Quick Start Guide
- Can I connect my fitness tracker (third-party app) to Glooko®?
- Can I create a report with a specific date range?
- Can I manually enter readings into my Glooko® app?
- Can I see my data outside of the Glooko® app?
- Connect to third-party apps (data types)
- Does Glooko® support Windows phones or Blackberry phones?
- DreaMed Advisor (Android) - Patient Instructions for Use
- DreaMed Advisor (iOS) - Patient Instructions for Use
- How can I share my data with my healthcare provider?