Having the wrong time or date on your Nipro Meter can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be.
In order to change the date and time on your Nipro meter, simply follow the below instructions.
NOTE: If you are using a TRUEread, TRUEtrack or TRUEbalance meter, your meter may vary slightly from these instructions.
Entering Set Up Mode:
- Start with the meter off. Do not insert a test strip.
- Press and hold S until the full Display is shown and the meter beeps.
- Release S. The meter will go into Set Up mode.
Setting Time and Date:
- The hour will begin to flash. To change it, press + or - on top of the meter to select the hour. Press S to set.
- To set AM or PM, scroll through the hours until AM or PM appears in the display. Press S to set.
- The minutes will begin to flash. To change it, press + or - to select the minute. Press S to set.
- The month (number) flashes. To change it, press + or - to select the month. Press S to set.
- The day (number) flashes. To change, press + or - to select the day. Press S to set.
- The year flashes. To change, press + or - to select the year. Press S to set.
NOTE: Day of the week (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun) self-adjusts when month, day or year are changed.
NOTE: Meter beeps every time a setting is confirmed (“S” is pressed).
- Press and hold S until meter turns off. Set-up choices are saved.