Glooko makes it easy for your clinic to upload data from popular blood glucose meters, insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors, then access and share that data with patients.
NOTE: With a Sponsored subscription, clinic upload tools are typically provided free of charge to the healthcare team by a device or pharmaceutical partner.
With Glooko Sponsored, you have access to:
- A clinic upload tool that enables your team to sync diabetes data from a subset of Glooko's full list of compatible devices.
- The Glooko Population Tracker to view your entire diabetes patient population and their diabetes trends (view all supported web browsers here).
Use the Sponsored Glooko Population Tracker to:
- Identify when patients sync their data remotely.
- Discover what types of diabetes devices are being synced remotely or in-clinic.
- View patient data synced in your clinic as PDF reports or interactive reports.
- Share data synced in your clinic with patients through the Glooko web app.
If you are already a Glooko Sponsored account, you can contract directly with Glooko to transition from Glooko Sponsored to Glooko Enterprise with Remote Monitoring.
Features of Glooko Enterprise include:
- Sync data from a broader set of diabetes devices (including Medtronic, Animas and others).
- View at-risk flags to stratify patients.
- Access remote data on-demand as interactive reports.
- Access Premium Glooko modules.
Upgrading is simple! To learn more about Glooko Enterprise, email us at email@example.com.