Upload patient diabetes devices in-clinic, then access and share that data with patients
Glooko makes it easy to download data from popular glucose meters, insulin pumps and CGMs.
NOTE: With a Sponsored subscription, clinic upload tools are typically provided free of charge to the healthcare team by a device or pharmaceutical partner.
As a Glooko Sponsored account, you will have access to:
- A clinic upload tool that enables your team to sync diabetes data from a subset of Glooko's full list of supported devices.
- The Glooko Population Tracker to view your entire diabetes patient population and their diabetes trends.
Use the Sponsored Population Tracker to:
- Identify when patients sync their data remotely.
- Discover what type of diabetes devices are being synced remotely or in-clinic.
- View patient data synced in your clinic as PDF reports or interactive reports.
- Share data synced in-clinic with patients through the MyGlooko web app.
If you are already a Glooko Sponsored account, you can contract directly with Glooko to transition from Glooko Sponsored to Glooko Enterprise with Remote Monitoring.
Features of Glooko Enterprise include:
- Sync data from a broader set of diabetes devices (including Medtronic, Animas and others).
- View at-risk flags to stratify patients.
- Access remote data on-demand as interactive reports.
- Access Premium Glooko Modules.
Upgrading is simple! To learn more about Glooko Enterprise, email us at email@example.com.