With a Glooko Basic subscription, your clinic can easily upload data from popular blood glucose (BG) meters, continuous glucose monitors (CGM) and insulin pumps, then access and share that data with patients.
NOTE: With a Sponsored subscription, clinic upload tools are typically provided free of charge to the healthcare team by a device or pharmaceutical partner.
Glooko Sponsored Package
This package includes:
- A clinic upload tool that enables your team to sync diabetes data from a subset of Glooko's full list of compatible devices
- The Glooko Population Tracker to view your entire diabetes patient population and their diabetes trends (view supported web browsers here)
With this package, you can:
- Identify when patients sync their data remotely
- Discover what types of diabetes devices are being synced remotely or in-clinic
- View patient data synced in your clinic as PDF reports or interactive reports
- Share data synced in your clinic with patients through the Glooko web app
Already a Glooko Sponsored account? You can contract directly with Glooko to transition from Glooko Sponsored to Glooko Enterprise with Remote Monitoring. This would give you access to:
- Sync data from a broader set of diabetes devices (including Animas and others)
- View at-risk flags to stratify patients
- Access remote data on-demand as interactive reports
- Access premium Glooko modules
Upgrading is simple! To learn more about Glooko Enterprise, please contact your Glooko account representative directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org.