Follow these steps to sync with your FreeStyle Precision Neo on your Android device!
Important: In order to sync with a FreeStyle Precision Neo, you will need a USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable. The FreeStyle Precision Neo is only compatible with the Glooko app for Android (not iOS).
For this tutorial, you'll need:
- Your FreeStyle Precision Neo
- USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable
- A supported Android device running Android OS 4.3 or higher
- The Glooko app for Android
From the Glooko Home Screen:
- Tap START SYNCING YOUR DEVICES!
- Scroll down until you see FreeStyle Precision Neo and select it
- If you already have the required USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable, tap CONTINUE, I HAVE ONE. If you don't have one, please visit shop.glooko.com to purchase one.
- On the LEARN TO SYNC screen, tap BEGIN TUTORIAL
- Insert one end of the micro-cable into the FreeStyle Precision Neo and the other end into the Android device
- Tap SYNC
The Glooko app will now transfer all data from your FreeStyle Precision Neo into your account.
NOTE: Your Android device may read your FreeStyle Precision Neo as a "USB Mass Storage Device" once connected. This may prompt your Android device to automatically "open" your meter to view the files stored in it. If this happens, do not worry. Just navigate back to the Glooko app in order to sync with your meter.