You can easily sync your FreeStyle Precision Neo blood glucose meter with Glooko - just follow a few simple steps.
NOTE: In order to sync with a FreeStyle Precision Neo, you will need a USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable. The FreeStyle Precision Neo is only compatible with the Glooko app for Android (not iOS).
To get started, you will need:
- Your FreeStyle Precision Neo
- USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable
- A supported Android device running Android OS 5.0 or higher
- The Glooko app for Android
Sync your FreeStyle Precision Neo
- Log into your Glooko mobile app.
- From the Home screen, tap Sync at the top-left of the screen.
- Tap New Device.
- Tap to place a checkmark beside Blood Glucose Meter, then tap Continue.
- Search for or scroll to find the FreeStyle Precision Neo, tap to select the device, then tap Continue.
- Follow the in-app tutorial (optional).
- Tap Next to continue through the tutorial or tap the X at the top-left of the screen to exit the tutorial.
- To prevent this tutorial from displaying again, toggle the option for Don't show this tutorial again to the right.
- If you already have the required USB On-The-Go (OTG) Micro-to-Micro cable, plug one end of the cable into your meter.
- If you don't have one, go to shop.glooko.com to order your hardware.
- Plug the other end of the cable into your Android device.
- Wait for your meter to display "PC."
- Tap Sync.
The Glooko app will now upload all data from your FreeStyle Precision Neo to your Glooko account.
NOTE: Your Android device may read your FreeStyle Precision Neo as a "USB Mass Storage Device" once connected. This may prompt your Android device to automatically "open" your meter to view the files stored in it. If this happens, simply navigate back to the Glooko app in order to sync with your meter.