Yes, you can create a report with a specific date range - via the Glooko web app!
Whether you need to look closely at data during a three-day period or would like to view all data over 90 days or more, we've got you covered. With the Glooko web app, you can customize the date range on your reports.
To create a report with a custom date range:
- Go to my.glooko.com in your web browser, and log into your Glooko account.
- Click Create PDF Report in the top-right corner of the screen. A Create PDF window will display.
- From the Time drop-down menu, select Custom Range. Use the date selectors to specify the start date and end date.
- Next, click on the reports you would like to include.
- Select a Print mode.
- Click Create PDF. The report will open up in a new browser window.
- Now you can you can view, print or save your PDF report.
To learn more about each of the available reports, see the Glooko® Report Reference Guide.