The time is now...
Or is it? Having the wrong time or date on your Dexcom G5 mobile app or receiver can cause issues when trying to sync with Glooko. By following a few easy steps, you can make sure your data is there when you expect it to be.
Dexcom G5 Mobile App
The Dexcom G5 mobile app checks and updates the date and time based on the date and time on your mobile device. Check the date and time on your mobile device often to be sure they are correct. For instructions on setting the date and time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, see the user manual for your mobile device.
Dexcom G5 Receiver
In order to change the date and time on your Dexcom G5 receiver, simply follow the below instructions.
- Press the SELECT button to turn on the receiver. The 3-hour trend graph shows.
- Press the SELECT button to see the Main Menu.
- From the Main Menu, press the UP or DOWN button to scroll to Settings and press the SELECT button.
- From the Settings menu, press the UP or DOWN button to scroll to Time/Date, and press the SELECT button.
- Press the RIGHT or SELECT button to highlight each value in the date and time.
- Press the UP or DOWN button to make any changes.
- Press the RIGHT button to move to the next value. The date format is YYYY/MM/DD.
- Press the SELECT button after choosing AM or PM. You will return to the Settings menu.