Yes, Glooko can automatically set the time on select blood glucose (BG) meters to match the current time on your mobile device!
This feature is currently only available for the following meters that sync using the Glooko MeterSync Blue - please note, the MeterSync Blue is only available in the US:
FreeStyle Freedom Lite
Ascensia (Bayer) Breeze 2
Ascensia (Bayer) Contour
Ascensia (Bayer) Contour Next EZ
Ascensia (Bayer) Contour XT
Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
Accu-Chek Aviva Nano
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Black
Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Silver
Accu-Chek Compact Plus
Accu-Chek Go (Android only)
Accu-Chek Performa Connect
Accu-Chek Performa Nano
To allow Glooko to automatically set the time on your meter
From the Glooko mobile app:
- Tap the side navigation bar () on Android devices or the More menu on iOS devices.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the Devices tab > Meter Time Settings.
- On the Meter Time Settings menu, tap to toggle this option to the right (on) for your meter(s). The toggle will turn green to indicate this has been enabled.
- If there are no meters listed on this page, you must first sync an eligible meter.
- To turn this option off, simply tap to toggle this option back to the left (off). The toggle will turn gray to indicate this has been disabled.
NOTE: Glooko will also prompt you to "Set Meter Time Automatically?" after pairing your MeterSync Blue or if Glooko detects the time is off on your meter. Tap Set Time to enable this feature, or tap Not Now to bypass this setting.