Trying to get connected?
Then you've come to the right place!
We understand that you may need to connect to a Guest Network from time to time, and want to provide you with the right information to get the job done.
- Click on the WiFi app on your tablet.
- Connect to the available Guest Network.
- Return to the home screen and click on Chrome or any available web browser.
- Type in cnn.com or msn.com to force a page load to bring up Terms and Conditions (see example below of what a typical Terms and Conditions page may look like).
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Go to the home screen of the Glooko Kiosk.
- Tap on the Help Desk Icon located next to the Glooko Kiosk App.
- Once this page loads, you are officially connected!
If the Help Desk page doesn't load, you don't have Chrome on your tablet, or you need additional help, please contact Glooko Customer Support at 1-800-206-6601.
NOTE: This picture is only to be used as an example and is not an actual representation of the Guest Network Terms and Conditions page you will encounter.
*Please note: Kiosk is currently only available in the U.S.