This is a step-by-step guide for syncing your Bayer meter using the Glooko MeterSync Blue.
- Tap Sync at the top-right of your screen.
- If your blood glucose (BG) meter is listed, tap on the Meter Name.
- If it is not listed, tap New Device (iOS) or Add Device (Android). On the next screen, tap Meters, select your device from the list, then tap Done.
- Your device will now be listed on the Sync menu. Tap on the Meter Name.
- You now have the option to watch a syncing tutorial video for the selected meter.
- Press the play button to view the tutorial video.
- If you have watched the tutorial video or you’re already familiar with how to sync your meter, tap I know how to sync.
- You can disable the tutorial video by toggling the Always show this message button to OFF (white).
To prepare your Bayer meter for syncing
- Plug one end of the meter connector into the audio port of the MeterSync Blue.
- Plug the other end of the meter connector into the Bayer meter.
- Turn the Bayer meter on by pressing on the power button (there will be "---" flashing on the meter's screen).
- Turn the MeterSync Blue on by pressing down on the power button for one second.
- A blinking green LED light signals that the device is on.
- Tap Sync (in the Glooko app) to begin syncing.
- The green light on the MeterSync Blue will turn blue and rapidly blink while syncing is in progress.
- When syncing is complete, the MeterSync Blue will turn off.
*Please note: The MeterSync Blue is currently only available in the U.S.