You asked, we delivered.
The Glooko Uploader is a new way to upload your data from a compatible diabetes device straight to your Mac or PC.
In order to get started, you will need:
- A compatible diabetes device
- The Glooko Uploader software installed on a PC or Mac (learn how to install here!)
- A Glooko account (How do I create an Account?)
- The syncing or device download cable that came with the supported diabetes device (Where can I get a cable?)
Now that you have all that you need, let’s take a look at how the Glooko Uploader works!
Once you have signed into the Glooko Uploader, you can upload your compatible diabetes device in three easy steps!
- Connect the appropriate USB cable or infrared (IR) cable for the diabetes device to the computer first and to your diabetes device second
- Allow the Glooko Uploader to upload your data
- View your data, or, upload another device!