With the Glooko Uploader, you can easily upload data from a compatible diabetes device using your PC or Mac computer.
To get started, you will need:
- A compatible diabetes device (confirm device compatibility here)
- The Glooko Uploader software installed on a PC or Mac (learn how to install here)
- A Glooko account (learn how to create an account here)
- The syncing or device download cable that came with the diabetes device (learn how to obtain one here)
NOTE: If you're uploading data from an Omnipod® DASH™, click here.
Ready to start uploading? Just follow the three simple steps outlined below.
Step 1: Connect the cable for the diabetes device to your computer.
- Connect the appropriate USB cable or infrared (IR) cable for the diabetes device to your computer.
- Once the cable is recognized, wait a few seconds for the cable drivers to be recognized before connecting the device.
Step 2: Connect the diabetes device to the cable.
- After connecting the cable to your computer, connect the diabetes device to the other end of the cable.
Step 3: Upload the diabetes device data.
- After connecting the cable to your computer and diabetes device, the device will begin uploading data using the Glooko Uploader.
- Once the data has been successfully uploaded, you will have the option to upload another device or view the data.
NOTE: The first time you upload data from a device, you may be asked to validate your user account. If prompted, enter your Glooko username and password to complete the upload and assign the device to the account.
To learn more, check out the Glooko Uploader Quick Start Guide.